Welcome Back to Absolute Dentistry!
Complete Patient Consent Form
We hope all is well with you and your family during these challenging times.
We are now scheduling dental appointments and we are taking extensive precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and doctors. We are fully compliant with infection control procedures set by the Alberta Dental Association and College, and the Alberta Health Services.
Your Treatment and Care:
- We have exceeded regulatory guidelines and have arranged for the installation of hospital grade air purification devices, that employ HEPA filters and UV disinfection.
- All staff will be screened daily for COVID 19 symptoms and possible contact with COVID19 positive persons
- Enhanced personal protective equipment will be worn by all staff
Expect the following small changes to our office protocols at Absolute Dentistry:
- All patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 symptoms and possible contact with COVID-19 positive patients.
- Intake screening forms will be provided
- Virtual check-in
Upon Arrival at the Office:
- Please call or text the office upon arrival in your vehicle or outside the office until your scheduled appointment time
- Expect temperature checks
- Please bring your own face mask or one may be provided for you
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided
The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority!
We are confident as a dental team that we have taken all steps to create a safe and healthy dental visit for you and your families. Absolute Dentistry remains committed to providing you with high-quality dental care in a safe environment.
If you have any questions or concerns related to your care after reviewing the information provided, please contact our office directly,
The Absolute Dentistry Team
Our dental practice always welcomes new patients no referral is required!